Wednesday 28 May 2014

First Post

For my first post I just wanted to say a little about myself and why I have decided to start blogging.
Like everyone I have had my ups and downs, and now as I leave my teens and enter adulthood, I wanted to show the world what I have to offer, and like many people I thought no better way than in a blog.

I started university two years ago in 2012, I was terrified and had no idea what to expect, but I jumped straight in. I had never had alcohol before and it soon became a regular thing, Monday's and Thursday's were student nights which meant only one thing, cheap alcohol and bad pictures. However, looking through the pictures I couldn't help but feel disgusted about myself, I looked terrible, I didn't mind the weird faces I was pulling, but the fact I was so over weight, I stuck out like a sore thumb.Although, my friends loved me and tried to reassure me about my weight I knew they were only being nice, I had to make a change for myself, for my health and to feel happy and myself again.Therefore this blog is to help motivate ME and hopefully others! I know it will not be an easy task, but in two weeks I have lost 5 lbs and already starting to feel better about myself, but its time to make a change. And it begins now...

Love yah

IsThataRedHerring

2 comments:

  1. Go get them Gemma. Wishing you all the luck in the world for your journey xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you hobo good luck with the weight loss here to help
    love from me

    ReplyDelete