Wednesday 21 January 2015

21 books because I am 21.

I got the idea whilst watching a Youtube video, and thought hey that's not a bad idea, I love to read so why not read 21 books, each year of my life. So I had a think and wasn't sure what books to read, but I have a few ideas. After searching the internet for a few ideas as well, I came up with my list... I have come with with a list of 21 books (Okay some are series but I've counted them as 1). This list is not final and most certainly is not all of the books I hope to read this year, but these are the ones I am hoping to read. Even if I do not like the book I will make sure I get through it. I will do a book review of each book as well and will warn you if their will be a spoiler of two but I am hoping there will not be. I hope you like this idea as much as I do and I hope it inspires you to do the same. Reading is so important and it can be fun. So here is my choice for now:

  1. A book I have been meaning to read, which never got round to. 
  2. A book I have borrowed from a friend
    • Daughter by Jane Shemilt
  3. An auto biography, I have never read an autobiography before!
    • More Fool Me by Stephen Fry
  4. The Year I met you and How to fall in love by Cecilia Ahern
  5. A book I started but never finished 
    • Paper Towns by John Green 
  6. My favourite childhood book, 
    • Frozen Fire by Tim Bowler 
  7. How to be a Women by Catlin Moran 
  8. A book I had to read at school
    • Of mice and Men by John Steinbeck
  9. A book I didn't like and never finished
    • Dracula 
  10. A new series
    • Divergent, Insurgent and Allegiant by Veronica Roth  
  11. Looking for Alaska by John Green
  12. A book recommended by a close friend The shock of the Fall by Nathan Filer
  13. A book that has been recommended by Youtubers Red Rising trilogy by Pierce Brown 
  14. This book is the second book int he The Rosie series The Rosie Effect by Graeme Simsion 
  15. You're the one that I want by Giovanna Flectcher 
  16. The Hobbit by J.R.R  Tolkien 
  17. A book that I have been meaning to finish 
    • Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick 
  18. The beginning of a series you are unsure about
    • Uglies by Scott Westerfeld 
  19. Elanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell 
  20. A heart warmer book
    • One Million Lovely Letters by Jodi Ann Bickley 
  21. A book that was made into a film 
    • Philomena by Martin Sixsmith 
I am currently reading Paper Towns by John Green and aim to finish it this week, I should easily do it, and that will be book one done already.

Love yah

IsThataRedHerring


1 comment:

  1. 21 books thats some going good luck let us know how you get on :) x

    ReplyDelete