Sunday 18 January 2015

No matter what life throws at you, always get back up.

All of my life I have felt a bit left out or to some extent worthless. But as I grew up and developed my own style, got good close friends I realised screw the people that don't like me, who call me weird and think that, that is going to be an insult to me. I don't need them in my life, I stopped thinking about them and concentrated on who I am and living my life.

I think it is so important to always be yourself and never stop being who you are. I know that sounds so clique but I think it is so important to remember. You only have one life, and you have no time to worry about what other people think. I have learnt this the hard way. I was bullied so much when I was younger because I was not a 'normal' child and let's be honest I'm not, but why would I want to be 'normal'? What is so fun about being 'normal'? 

So what made me stand out so much? 

I always have been someone who has always stood out, I've never followed fashion and always chosen my own path, I most definitely have my own unique style. I often wear as many colours as possible, often wear odd shoes and have countless different unique t-shirts. I like to express myself through my clothing and hair styles. (From previous posts you may see my many different hair colours and styles just in the last year, Bright hair, I have also changed my hair again since writing this blog). I will never blend into the crowd and quit frankly  never want to. I will always choose outrageous clothing and styles, and if you don't like it then you do not have to hang around with me.


A small book that is aimed at children has really helped me develop who I am, and realise that no matter my age, my gender, my religious views or even my class, everyone has ups and downs, highs and lows. No matter how wealthy or how poor you are we all have problems. Something that may seem small to you may seem like the end of the word to another person. We must remember that if something frightens someone so much or causes them to be anxious we should respect that and help them through it, because one day that may be you, you maybe in need of help. I have learnt that it is good to let some people into your life, and have a handful of great close friends, that you know you can rely on no matter what. When you are down and see no way of being happy again and I know I have had this a few times, it makes all the difference to have those close friends with you every step of the way. Even if they are able to make you smile just a little. You know you have good friend because no matter how low you get they are able to make you laugh, they may not always say the right thing but they are there fore you when at 2 am you want to sing concrete angel as loud as you can because a boy has been a dick (thank you Chelsey, you beautiful women <3 ). In my darkest moments I always have someone to turn to and even that thought of having someone to talk to about everything and anything means the world to me.

I mentioned a children's book that myself and few friends now call our Bible. It is a simple book that many people have read, often as a child and it is called Oh, The Places You'll Go! by Dr Seuss. In all seriousness this book is pure genius and helps me keep me together on many occasion. The book is an easy read, full of rhyming words and bright illustrations, but it is also full of such great advice and reminds you that sometimes you will take the wrong path, but you need to remember that just round the corner could be the next path, and that we should keep going. Dr Seuss reminds us all that no one is perfect and helps us remember that we are in control of our own lives even if sometimes we do not quite believe it, because lets honest life on more than one occasion is a massive heartless bitch.


So I hope you like my little rant/let's be honest I am not normal speech. I am going to start putting out blogs every Wednesday and Sunday, and little blogs in-between. 

Thank you for the support you all have given me.

Love yah 

IsThataRedHerring

No comments:

Post a Comment