Tuesday 6 January 2015

Trying to add more veg into my life

2014 has been and gone so I thought it was about time to try something different. I'm not really a meat eater and tend to stick to white meat and occasionally beef mince. I normally cook the same things as university, which tend too be chicken and pasta and some sort of sauce, or cottage pie! But when my good friend Beth made me an amazing vegetarian curry I was in love. Finally I got the recipe after months of forgetting to ask for it. And I was not disappointed. Full of spices and amazing tasty vegetables, most definitely one of my new favourite dishes. I've been trying to use new and exciting spices and vegetables, and looking for new veggie recipes.

I have two amazing recipes so far thanks to Beth, which are the amazingly packed and tasty spicy veggie curry and gnocci in a rich tomato sauce which I am trying this week. I also have a few soup recipes that I still need to try out, but if anyone has any recipes I would greatly appreciate them.

Sorry for short but sweet blog

Love yah
IsThataRedHerring

No comments:

Post a Comment