Saturday 28 February 2015

Review of BLEACH super cool colour in washed out orange.

I am well known for dyeing my hair all the time. I was suggested to use this brand by my housemate, because she had used it before and so have a few of her friends have. I was told the Rose colour by BLEACH was really good and stayed in the hair for weeks if not months. However, I have already had pink hair so went for the washed out orange colour. I put this colour on top of bleached white/platinum hair, quite literally a blank canvas. 

At first I really liked the orange colour, I also dyed my fringe purple to contrast the orange. Anyway, I expected this to last a hell of a lot longer than it did. It didn't even last 4 washes. I was so disappointed; it faded so quickly and went a horrible off yellow/orange colour. luckily I had blue so dyed that over the orange.

I thought I'd give it one more try, This time I had bleached my fringe, and the rest of my hair was black, Anyway the fringe was white again so I put of the orange on top. This time I was horrified, the result was horrible and patchy. The orange was a greeny/orangey colour. At first I thought it might be because of the black dye in the rest of my hair, but I only washed the fringe, none of the black was wet.
This is the result as you can see it is a very faded colour, in person it is a lot worse, this picture actually makes it look better. 

I payed £5 for this dye, and will not be buying it again. I think I will be sticking to Ion colours or crazy colours, which are around the same price. 

Love yah

IsThatRedHerring

No comments:

Post a Comment