Monday 8 June 2015

The Netflix Tag

Thank you to Chelsey for tagging me in this :D

All Time Favourite 
Has to be Firefly, I will re-watch this series all the time, I know that it is not a Netflix original but it is on there, and I love it... close second is Orange is the New Black followed by Daredevil

Current Addiction 
I am really enjoying the Netflix original series Between, although it is being released one episode a week which is proving a struggle (I am after-all a binge watcher), however Sense8 (also a Netflix original) has the full series uploaded, so today I have spent 9 hours (and counting) watching the series, only 4 hour episodes to go :(

Wishlist 
I want FIREFLY back! And would also like to see more up to date films, and instead of say the first three series of an ongoing show, put them all up... my heart broke when I came to the end of Community, only to find out there were 6 series instead of the 3 on Netflix. 

Pet Peeve
Basically the same as above, I want the complete series not just the first couple... also when Netflix ask if I'd like to continue watching! Yes, I've been here for 10 hours already I have no reason to move now... so much effort to get out of bed and click that little 'Continue Watching' button. 

Marathon essentials
Bed, duvet, pjs and junk food. I'd say that is pretty standard. 

What's on your watch list?
  • Buffy the vampire slayer - 2 series remaining 
  • A lot of 80's films
    • Teen Wolf
    • Say anything 
    • Pretty in Pink 
    • etc.
  • Airplane and Naked gun
  • A lot of rom-coms 
  • Action
The list is way to long to write them all out. 

You should watch 
The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt 
Firefly
Orange is the New Black
Sense8
Between 


This was something different but I enjoyed it, I tag you all, and would love to know what you guys watch and what you think I should watch.

Love yah

IsThataRedHerring

No comments:

Post a Comment