Sunday 11 December 2016

BLOGMAS Day 11: My favourite Christmas Films.

It wouldn't be Blogmas without a list of my favourite Christmas films. So here goes: 

Love Actually 
Myself and my mum every year without fail, sit down in our pjs, with a hot chocolate and some snacks and watch Love Actually. For me this film has everything, it brings together so many cute and adorable stories that everyone can relate to at some point. And let's face it, the acting is great, it has a crappy Christmas song and plenty of fun. A must see, 

A muppets Christmas Carol 

This film is rather sentimental to me, I remember watching it with my Gran, my brother and my cousins many, many Christmas’s ago. It’s a great family favourite that tells the tell of a Christmas Carol but with the muppets. What more do you want?  




Grinch 

Jim Carrey as the Grinch is everything! I can relate to the Grinch on so many levels. If you haven’t seen it where the hell have you been? The scene when he is trying to decide what to wear is spot on! ‘Right that’s it I’m not going’… or when he is looking through the phone book ‘hate, hate, double hate, totally loathe’ Actually tears! And his hatred for see people. But in the end he realised the true meaning of Christmas… Bye, bye Santa. 


Others include Elf, National Lapoons Christmas Vacation and of course Deck the Halls. I love a good Christmas film, who doesn't. Right I'm off to watch the Grinch. 
Merry Christmas

Love yah 
IsThataRedHerring 

No comments:

Post a Comment