Sunday 11 December 2016

BLOGMAS Day 10: Lazy Sunday.

IT'S SUNDAY!!! And I have the day off, yey. I did a night shift last night, got home around 9am and slept until 1230 ish. Rudely woken by my brother... we went to get some bits from the shop, more Christmas shopping and instead we brought food, alcohol, chocolate and new films... only went and got Finding Dory. Promptly watched it straight away. LOVED EVERY SECOND. I'm now curled up n the sofa, in a blanket preparing some new blog posts. One to go up tonight as I once again missed last night :(. It is hard to post a blog post on time when you are at work. But I am hoping to be more prepared in this week and schedule posts going up.

Fire is lit, Christmas tree on, I have a cider and I'm making a curry. A lovely Sunday evening awaits.

Love yah
IsThataRedHerring.

No comments:

Post a Comment