Friday 16 December 2016

BLOGMAS Day 15 and 16: My favourite Yankee Candles.

I adore candles, and in particular I am a sucker for Yankee. I have so many candles, boxes and boxes but I always go back to the same candles time and time again.
The first Yankee candle I brought was garden sweet pea. I found it in a clearance bin in my local garden center, I was so excited haha. A lovely floral smell, perfect for spring.
I discovered the candy corn candle by accident. I was watching Youtube candles hauls (because I have an exciting life) and saw this, didn't think much of it. Saw it in the Yankee candle shop and fell in love with the smell. I brought a ton of the sample size ones. Ideal for autumn and of course Halloween.
I'm not sure where I found this one, but sadly you can't buy it on the shop online. But the candy cane forest sent is exactly what it says on the tin. OMG! It smells good enough to eat. I've had it lit pretty much constantly since December 1st. 
And finally, my personal favourite and go to sent is soft blanket. It is so fresh and perfect. It also smells like clean washing. I have brought several of the big jars this year so far. You need this candle in your lives. It actually calms me. 

Highly recommend all of these candles. The big jars are worth the money. I always have candles burning. Feels more homely. 

Love yah 
IsThataRedHerring 

No comments:

Post a Comment