Friday 16 December 2016

BLOGMAS Days 13 and 14: Not very exciting facts about me...

Okay so I have been slacking on the blog posts lately, So the next couple are going to be joint days. Sorry. No excuses just how things have happened. So have some not very exciting things about me! 

MERRY CHRISTMAS
  1. My favourite book is Where Rainbows End by Cecilia Ahern also known as Love Rosie.
  2. I am slightly addicted to The Sims 4, not playing the game, more building the houses and killing my sims in weird ways.... you all do it! 
  3. I love to cook and bake. Love finding new recipes. 
  4. Marvel over DC any day. X-men in particular 
  5. The Phoenix is my favourite mutant ever! (seriously she can control all matter!!!)
  6. I am slightly addicted to candles. I can't resist buying them. 
  7. I rewatch comedy shows all the time, and still laugh at them even though I know the jokes. Yeah I'm that person. 
  8. My music taste is something to be desired. I love anything cheesey! Give me anything from the 80's and 90's. Who doesn't love ABBA? But I also love Punk and soft rock. I just like to sing badly to songs. 
  9. I don't like cheese okay. I'm sorry but its horrid. It makes me sick and smells horrid. Say no to cheese. 
  10. I'm single! Like really single HA.
  11. I'm still learning to drive. I can drive, just haven't done my driving test. 
  12. I know most of the words to the album Curtain Call by Eminem. Also 8 mile is one of my favourite films.
  13. I am really untidy. Not dirty just really untidy. 
  14. Cider is a glorious drink... I cannot drink vodka it never ends well for me. 
So, yeah sorry haha. 14 random facts about me, as this is day 13 and 14... 

Love yah 
IsThataRedHerring 

No comments:

Post a Comment