Friday 9 December 2016

BLOGMAS Day 8: I was so tired.

As you may have noticed I did not post yesterday :( and my only excuse is that I was very over tired. I couldn't even watch TV! I was that tired. I had finished a night shift, got in at 915 ish, showered and wound down like I would normally. Thinking that I had all day to sleep. Only for a reminder on my phone to go off... I had a driving lesson at 3 pm. Not my smartest move really but I couldn't cancel as I hadn't had one in a while and I need to get back into driving.. anyway it's now 1030 and I just get into bed. I set an alarm for 2 pm as I need a good hour to fully wake up and not be dangerous for driving. I had about 3 hours sleep. Now bare in mind I got up at 1 pm the previous day, done a 13 hour night shift and now running on 3 hours sleep. I did pretty well (didn't crash or stall on my driving lesson and bossed a reverse bay park, thank you very much). Anyway that's my excuse out of the way. And honestly I have no idea what to do with this post. So, its going to be picture of my dogs doing  being stupid.



Enjoy and sorry for a crap blog... My next one being posted also tonight will be better. I promise.


Love yah
IsThataRedHerring

No comments:

Post a Comment