Tuesday 28 March 2017

Slimming world: week 5

I started the week very shaky. I was off from work and well bordem set in. On Tuesday and Wednesday I did not track my days at all. I ate not necessailry badly but not great either. Come Thursday I was like right what are you doing? Get a grip and sort this out.

I went for a long walk with my friend, prepared my lunch and just ate better. Simple things that clearly made a difference. I made sure I had more speed on my plate. On Friday I knew I was going out for a meal, so I ate wisely that day and well I didn't hold back in the evening. We had a starter of sausages, main course of a buttermilk burger and fries (loads of mayo) and for pudding a chocolate bomb with toffee sauce. It was so good though and worth it all. I didn't drink as one I didn't want the added calories and two I had work the next day. HA!

The weekend consisted of work. Which means I tend to eat better anyway, I am always busy averaging around 15,000 steps a day at work. I also have breakfast lunch and dinner which doesn't always happen. I found myself not very hungry at work this week, so had mugshots for lunch with ham, fruit and a yogurt. On both Saturday and Sunday. On Sunday I went straight to Oxford so didn't eat dinner. Naughty me but I wasn't really hungry.

On Monday, I wasn't feeling very well, and stuck to not so healthy foods. I grabbed a sandwich from M&S (Carnation chicken) which is my favourite and two milk chocolate bars. I then had a healthier dinner of rice, chicken and speed veg in the evening which I felt balanced it out nicely.

So, today is weigh day, and I honestly didn't know what to expect. It's been a weird old week....

First week I lost 2.5lbs
Second week I lost 3.5lb
Third week I lost: 0.5lb
Fourth week I lost: 1.5lb
Fifth week I lost: 3lb
Total: 11b



That's right this week I lost 3lb, my weight is now 19st 11.5lb.. I did not think I'd get to this weight as quickly as I have. I'm so happy with myself.

Love yah
IsThataRedHerring

No comments:

Post a Comment