Monday 3 April 2017

A little haul.

Payday came and went... therefore I have treated myself to a few little bits and bobs. Enjoy my loves.


I work in a care home, and because the air is very dry and hot most of the time, my skin is getting the brunt of it. It's dry and I am having more break outs than usual. I popped into Superdrug and picked up the Garnier night cream, and the lady working there could not rave about this stuff enough, I picked up both the day and night cream in the Garnier Skin Active Moisture Bomb range, it is supposed to penetrate 5 layers of skin so we shall see. They were on offer, a third off at around £5.30 ish each. So affordable. Also in the same range the tissue masks, I love these things and always buy loads in when they are on offer, at 99p you cannot go wrong,


I popped into Body Shop, I do not tend to buy a lot from Body Shop but this Peach body mist is out of this world, it smells so nice and ideal for Spring time, I have also sprayed this on my pillows because it is so nice. It was on offer for £4, so cheap and a lovely scent. I went into Boots, of course, I have wanted to try the Rimmel Fix and Go 2 in 1 primer and setting spray for a will, I often find my make up wears off a lot around the nose area the most, maybe because I wear glasses and I am forever pushing them up but I thought I'd give this ago. I will let you know how I get on, that was £6.99. I had to repurchase this little angel again, the ARGAN Secret Miracle 10 spray is everything! My hair was in such a bad place before I started using this. I know use it everyday when styling my hair, not only does it do amazing things to my hair it smells amazing too. My hair has never been in a better condition. This is my third bottle in about 8 months, I got my latest bottle from Amazon for £15.91 and it is so worth it. £16 every three months really isn't that bad.

I decided to dye my hair (surprise!!) a darker grey this time round, my hair was previously blue so where the grey is now fading into a lighter grey the blue undertones are making it green and dirty blonde in some places. I love the Colour- Freedom Metallic Glory range, I chose the darkest grey they have which is stone grey. It is not far off black, but where I use head and shoulders itchy scalp every other wash the dye does fade, so I know that it will not be this dark for to long. A usual in Superdrug they were on offer at £7.99 each, buy 1 get 1 half price so of course I brought two. I dyed my hair today using it, and I love it. They do not damage my hair at all, the shea butter and aragn oil really help. The wash in wash out versions of these dyes also by colour freedom are great as well and long lasting.


Finally onto film and books, I had to buy the new Harry Potter and Fantastic Beast and where to find them DVD, I have yet to watch it but aim to watch it with the family tonight. A review will be coming. I also purchased the 4th and 5th series of Grimm as I have nearly finished the first 3 series on Netflix. At only £16 for both series I could not resist. Thanks Amazon Prime haha. A shopping trip with my best friend would not be complete without a stop in Waterstones, we each brought a book and together did the buy 1 get 1 half price deal. We both went for Young Adult books, I chose The Memory Book by Lara Avery, because it reminds me of dementia which is strange I know, but it follows a girl with an illness who begins to forget everything, but she wants to remember... hence the memory book. I hope to start this tonight.

I did buy some new NYX lispticks but I am going to do an individual blogpost about them. I hope you enjoyed this.

Love yah
IsThataRedHerring

No comments:

Post a Comment