Monday 28 August 2017

For my family and my friends -- Thank You

I started this year with a clear mind. A plan to make everything work out for me. I had a job, got promoted, planned on heading to university in September. That was 8 months ago, a lot has happened in those 8 months. 

  • Had a boyfriend 
  • Ended the relationship
  • Failed driving test
  • Got several tattoos
  • Applied for university
  • Joined slimming world 
  • Withdrew application
  • Quit slimming world  
  • Applied for a teaching agency 
  • Ashley passed away 
  • 2 months off of work 
  • Rejoined slimming world 
  • I quit my job 
  • 2 interviews 
  • Applied for camp America 2018 
  • Reapplied for university for September 2018 
  • Booked driving test 
If this year has taught me anything its to keep going forward no matter what this shit show of a life throws at you. Things always get hard and they my never seem like they will never get better, but it does. It really does. 

I've learnt that I have some amazing family and friends. They keep me going and make me stronger. And they let me be angry and upset and happy and sad all at the same time. So this blog post is for them and for me. To thank them for caring about me and giving a shit even when I couldn't

For keeping me going when I saw no light.
For being my rock when I crumpled. 
For encouraging me to keep going. 

I love you all 

IsThataRedHerring 

No comments:

Post a Comment